There is a lot going on in this episode as the DisGeek Crew lists their favorite EPCOT attractions. Tommy rants on the current state of Disneyland and the hotel fiasco with the city of Anaheim. We also talk about the Earl of Sandwich, alcohol, and Illuminations.
In this episode Daniel and Jes discus the future of Walt Disney World. We also talk about the cancelation of the luxury resort at Disneyland, D23, and Halloween Time food.
The Future of Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: Galaxies Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars Hotel
- Tron Coaster at the Magic Kingdom
- Guardians of the Galaxy at Epcot
- Ratatouille at Epcot
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Out of this World Dining at Epcot
- Disney Skyliner transportation system
Twitter and Instagram
Email us at- email@example.com
Call us at 661 450-8290.
If you enjoy the show take a minute and Review us in itunes.
We review the all-new Pixar Pier. Also, it’s the return of the featured stories! And in this episode, the DisGeek crew discusses the future of Disneyland.
Daniel and Tommy catch up on the latest Disneyland Park news, including the new redhead scene on Pirates of the Caribbean, AP limits, and Star Wars: Galaxies Edge.
This episode we talk about PixarFest, the Maleficent float fire, Duck Tales and more!