Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort is chilling, family friendly fun. From Friday, Sept. 12, through Friday, Oct. 31, guests will explore their spooky Disney Side with special Halloween transformations of Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain. Disney villains conjured by a magic cauldron; dance to the Mad T Party band and meet Mickey Mouse and his friends in Halloween costumes. [Read more…]
Halloween Time arrives on September 12th and lasts through October 31st at the Disneyland Resort. And there will be more fun with 14 nights of Mickey’s Halloween Party. [Read more…]
The DisGeek Crew rambles on about HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort. We also visit the Main Street Newsstand, Tommy has his Tip of the Week, and Chris is Just Sayn’
Beast’s Library Updated with new Characters and Questions.
Neon Fastpass sign for Radiator Springs Racers Fastpass removed,
Garage area to expand Ramones
DCA to remain open until midnight on Friday nights due to Mickey’s Halloween Party
Some Holiday Details for the DRL – November 12 – January 6
Light poles already popping up in carsland
Meet Molly the Messenger at DCA
Feature – HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort
Helpful Links for HalloweenTime
Photo Gallery – Photos by Jae
Tip of the Week – Check out the height requirements for rides
If you enjoy the show take a minute and Review us in itunes.
Download Sticher Radio. Use Promo Code: DISGEEK
Here are some pictures from Disneyland during HalloweenTime 2012. These pictures were taken by Jae Brattain on Sept 29, 2012. Enjoy!
It’s time to start planning Halloween Time at Disneyland – Sept 14 – Oct 31st!
Mickey’s Halloween Party will be on the following dates:
- Friday, September 28 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 2 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 5 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 9 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 12 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Monday, October 15 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 19 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 23 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 26 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Monday, October 29 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 31 – 6 to 11 p.m.
This year Mickey’s Halloween Party includes:
- Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular, exclusively for Mickey’s Halloween Party guests
- Admission to the Disneyland park up to 3 hours prior to the event’s start time
- Meet-and-greets with your Disney and Pixar pals and Disney Villains
- Special treat stations offering both yummy candy and healthy goodies
- Mickey’s Costume Party Cavalcade
- Special dance parties
- Access to nearly all attractions, including all the Halloween-themed attractions such as Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday
Tickets go on sale for Passholders on July 9th and everybody else on July 16.
Click here to get your tickets!
More info here on the Disney Parks Blog