Why wait until October when you can start Halloween celebrations today?
It’s the beginning of Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort and this party will continue on untill October 31st. Some of the fun offerings include:
- Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
- Main Street Pumpkin Festival: More than 300 unique carved pumpkins!
- Haunted Mansion Holiday of course!
- Big Thunder Ranch Halloween Roundup: See how Disney artist create elaborate pumpkin designs.
- Dia De Los Muertos: Sugar skulls, marigolds and more adorn Rancho del Zocalo to pay tribute to ghosts of the past. (Pictured above)
And of course the separate ticketed event, Mickey’s Halloween Party begins Friday, Sept. 30. See this post for more info on that.