From the Disney Parks Blog:
Guests have had so much fun at ElecTRONica, the grid will be open all summer long at Disney California Adventure park!
ElectTRONica is a nighttime celebration that features music, live performances and interactive experiences, and it has become the place to dance the night away. Inspired by the computer-world environment of “TRON: Legacy,” ElecTRONica comes to life each evening in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot. The Disney film “TRON: Legacy” debuted in theaters in December, 2010.
Special featured acts continue to keep the experience fresh. Here are some current highlights of the party:
- DJs keep the energy going with electronic party music while dancers costumed as “Sirens” and “Programs” from the movie rock out at locations throughout the party.
- Dance Crews, including “We Are Heroes,” the first female dance crew to win MTV’s “America’s Best Dance Crew,” bring their signature moves to the Backlot Stage on selected nights.
- Also appearing on the Backlot Stage is LASERMAN, demonstrating his unique talents and skill in a stunning performance that combines music, lights, and lasers.
- An amazing, full-scale model of a Light Cycle from the Disney film “TRON: Legacy.”
- A re-creation of Flynn’s Video Arcade, which was a key location in the “TRON: Legacy” adventure. Gamers shoot for the highest scores as they enjoy classic 1980s arcade games. For ElecTRONica, you can find Flynn’s at the back of the party, near End of Line club.
- Fun food items and glowing beverages.
Be a part of the action and enjoy a fun-filled night of games, music and dance as ElecTRONica electrifies the summer at Disney California Adventure park. Keep watching the Disney Parks Blog for updates on new performers.