The DisGeek Crew looks back on one of the craziest summers of all time. Jae also provides us with a Tip of the Week and we take a visit to the Main Street Newsstand.
Voices of Liberty performances extended through the holiday season. Last weekend was supposed to be the last.
Storybook Land Canal Boats and Casey Jr. Circus trains closed today for a two month referb. Rumour says that they are going to put in safety fencing around the areas of the attraction where CM’s could possibly plummet to their deaths.
Same treatment for Indiana Jones which also closed today for a few months.
Fanstamic had its Glow with the Show. I didn’t like the idea at first but from the video it looks like it is a nice addition.
Feature – Recap of an amazing summer at the Disneyland Resort
- Voices of Liberty
- Main Street Shops (Including Penny arcade, Gibson Girl, and Candy Palace)
- Carnation Cafe
- Matterhorn Climbers
- Brave Meet and Greet
- Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree
- Minnie’s Fly Girls
- BVS (including Red Car Trolley, and Carthay Circle Restaurant)
- CarsLand (including Radiator Springs Racers, Luigi’s Flying Tires, and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree)
- Return of Pixar Play Parade
- Mad T Party
- Brave Sequence added to World of Color
- Instant Concert…Just add water
- Dancing with Disney
Tip of the week
Eat lunch at Big Thunder BBQ and enjoy Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree
Email us at- firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 661 450-8290.
If you enjoy the show take a minute and Review us in itunes.
Download Sticher Radio. Use Promo Code: DISGEEK
Visit our friends at: