Disney recently announced, that beginning on November 14th, Disneyland will open new Star Wars fun with Seasons of the Force. Featuring opportunities to meet with Star Wars characters and experience new twists on your favorite attractions.
Opening at Disneyland park on November 16 will be:
- Star Wars Launch Bay – This new area will offer opportunities to visit with favorite Star Wars characters, special exhibits, peeks at the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens and much more.
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – This popular attraction will feature a new scene inspired by the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple – Coming in December, a twist on the Jedi Training experience will introduce new characters and a new villain from the popular Disney XD series, Star Wars Rebels.
- Hyperspace Mountain – For a limited time, guests will join an X-wing starfighter battle in this reimagining of the classic Space Mountain attraction.
- Other limited-time experiences include:
- An opportunity to revisit favorite scenes from classic Star Wars films at Tomorrowland Theater.
- Special themed food and beverage, merchandise and entertainment.
Also according to the parks blog several attractions will be temporary closing on January 10th. These attractions include:
- The Disneyland Railroad, including all stations
Attractions along the Rivers of America, including:
- Mark Twain Riverboat and Sailing Ship Columbia
- Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
- Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes
Sadly, also closing permanently on January 10th is Big Thunder Ranch – including Big Thunder Ranch BBQ, Petting Farm, and the Jamboree area.